If you’ve eaten nuts from a leading super market, chances are we cooked them.
Industry leading snack manufacture in Liverpool, UK.
Site and team strengths
Significant investment into machinery in 2013 and 2022
Technical A-Grade BRC accreditation
Experienced own-label NPD department
Flexibility and speed-to-market
Own-label nut processor of choice for the last 20 years
In-depth knowledge and expertise in own-label specification, completion and adherence
Proactive attitude toward own-label needs and the requirement for regular innovation
Experts in category management, own-label range reviews and consumer led development
Experts in retail quality management systems
Production processing capabilities
Seasoning and Salting
- Aintree factory opens in 1973 and begins trading as Standard Brands UK
- In 1984, the facility is acquired by Nabisco Brands UK
- In 1996, Smiths PepsiCo buys the site. It is during this time that the Big D brand gains most of it’s current awareness, as the company invests heavily in very specific and targetting marketing campaigns
- Trigon Snacks acquire the business in 2004 and start really building the Private Label business
- Trigon Snacks acquire new owners in 2013 and become Trigon Snacks Trading Ltd. The company is now owned by a philanthropic charity, with all profits going to the Human Capability Foundation.
- In 2023 we celebrate 50 years of continuous nut production at the same site
The Human Capability Foundation
A grant-making foundation based in the UK
Founded in 2011, our primary focus is in India around issues such as:
• Women’s Education & Empowerment
• Youth Education
• Mental Health & Disability Rights
• Labour Migration
Seeks to build long-standing funding relationships with Non-governmental and community-based organisations
Don't hesitate to contact us, we're here to help and eager to hear from you!